In order to better obtain the shape of the copper casting, it is necessary to use other materials that are easier to form in advance to make the external shape of the copper casting, and then it needs to be cast in a sand mold.
Then, the sand mold will create a cavity of the same size as the copper casting, and then the flowing liquid is poured into the cavity, and the solidified liquid can be cooled to form a copper casting with the same structure and shape as the casting mold.
Different technological requirements of copper casting will not only affect the performance of copper castings, but also directly affect the feasibility and economy of copper castings in the manufacturing process.
Therefore, under normal circumstances, in the entire processing process, to improve the surface accuracy, it is necessary to obtain a finer surface roughness. However, as the roughness continues to decrease, the processing cost also increases.
Therefore, when determining the overall accuracy, the operator must first ensure the performance requirements of the copper casting, and then focus on the technological conditions and production costs of the copper casting process. In order to effectively ensure the quality and precision requirements of the copper casting mold, the following copper casting requirements should be met when we are processing the mold:
(1) The shape accuracy of copper castings during processing;
(2) Other special requirements for copper castings;
(3) The accuracy of the position between the processing surfaces of each part during the processing of copper castings;
(4) Dimensional requirements for surface processing of copper castings; heat treatment and hardness requirements of copper castings, and surface roughness of copper castings.
(1) During the daily inspection process, be sure to check the copper sleeve. It is mainly to use listening and other methods to check whether the copper castings have problems such as jamming, noise and unstable operation.
The temperature can be measured with a thermometer, or the shell temperature of the copper sleeve bearing can be manually touched to see if it is within the numerical requirements of the controllable measurement range specification.
(2) The function of the bearing seal of copper casting is to prevent dust, moisture, etc. from entering the bearing and prevent the loss of lubricating oil. Before installing the copper casting bearing with the shaft, measure the outer diameter of the shaft and the inner diameter of the bearing to prevent over-tightening and over-loosening.
Over-tight installation makes the oil gap smaller and the bearing temperature higher. If the assembly is too loose, the bearing will enter the inner or outer sleeve, causing damage to the shaft and bearing.
The above is the inspection and protection of copper castings, but it is recommended that when installing the bearing, it is strictly forbidden to directly strike with a hammer to avoid damage to the copper sleeve, and the method of using copper rod or sleeve for transition can be used.