The relationship between the temperature of stainless steel and the pouring temperature of liquid metal and the surface roughness of stainless steel casting: With the increase of temperature and the pouring temperature of liquid metal, the filling performance of liquid metal is improved, the depth of infiltration into the surface pores is increased, and the surface roughness of stainless steel casting is increased.
1. First of all, in terms of materials, the surface roughness of stainless steel castings is largely due to the quality of the surface of stainless material itself, stainless steel is a columnous crystalline structure network as the skeleton, with refractories, additives and water filling in the middle of the skeleton.
However, there are pores of different sizes on the surface after drying and roasting, and the molten metal penetrates into these pores of different sizes, resulting in the roughness of the surface of the stainless steel and the roughness of the surface of the stainless steel casting.
2. In terms of the manufacturing industry, the casting process is an important part of casting stainless steel castings. Process parameters such as stainless steel temperature, molten metal pouring temperature and pressure head, and vacuum during pouring all affect the surface roughness of the casting. In particular, the mold temperature and the pouring temperature have a great influence.
Stainless steel castings refer to parts made of cast steel with properties similar to cast iron. But its strength is superior to that of cast iron, and combined with the advantages of a weight-saving design and short lead times, it offers a competitive advantage in terms of price and economy. Its production technology is relatively mature, and it is generally processed according to the following procedures:
1. Put the qualified materials into the smelting equipment according to the corresponding proportion, and sample and analyze the liquid. After the inspection is qualified, pour it according to the pouring principle. When pouring, the method of low temperature and rapid pouring should be selected, and the time and temperature should be recorded at the same time.
2. Before the custom stainless steel casting is poured, use computer software to analyze and predict the quality of the entire casting process of the product, and strictly optimize the entire casting process. During the whole process, the size of the casting is strictly controlled to prevent crack.
3. After the preliminary work is completed, polishing and sampling inspection are required. Generally, a high-precision surface grinder is used to accurately grind and polish the steel castings to improve the dimensional accuracy of the product.
The purpose of sampling inspection is to improve the yield of products, remove some unqualified products from stainless steel castings, and ensure the quality of products.
Baoji Haiqiao Industrial & Trading Co., Ltd. provides design services, investment casting, machining, sheet metal products, and industrial equipment. Welcome customers from all over the world to visit and consult.